Neil Low

Tuesday, January 27, 2009


Seattle Mystery Readers are "Thick as Thieves"



Greetings,

Mystery lovers, according to the Seattle Mystery Bookshop in Seattle, are delving into greed, murder,and corruption. Thick as Thieves ended 2008 as their #3 trade paperback. To those who purchased a book or attended an event in 2008, thank you so much for your support.

Currently, I am hard at work polishing up the Thick as Thieves sequel--tentatively titled Sign of the Dragon. Several events are in the planning stages and you can expect to see me in an upcoming article in the West Seattle Herald. You can connect to articles about previous events and listen to radio interviews by visiting my Official Website.

My goal in 2009 is to keep you updated on news, events, and special offers connected with my books. I have added a "subscribe to our newsletter" feature. Simply use the subscribe button below to add yourself to my update list.

Warmly,
Neil



Enter your email address here and receive updates on events,new releases, and more.

Subscribe

Un-Subscribe




Order a copy of Thick As Thieves now!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home