Neil Low

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Internships, Networking and a Well-Written Résumé



That's the advice given by panelists as part of the UW-Bothell's Career Discovery Week. It was a pleasure to share my campus and career experiences with others. You can read more about this event in The Bothell Reporter article by Tom Corrigan "UW-Bothell Holds Career Discovery Week."

If you would like to connect to previous events, articles, or listen to radio interviews, visit my Official Website.

My goal in 2009 is to keep you updated on news, events, and special offers connected with my books. I have added a "subscribe to our newsletter" feature. Simply use the subscribe button below to add yourself to my update list.

Vbest,
Neil



Enter your email address here and receive updates on events,new releases, and more.

Subscribe

Un-Subscribe



Order a copy of Thick As Thieves now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home