Neil Low: SPD Captain told "Go Jump in a Lake"

Thursday, January 21, 2010

SPD Captain told "Go Jump in a Lake"

Hello Family and Friends!

I've stepped down as the Department's Chair for the Torch Run for Special Olympics, which I chaired for fifteen of the past twenty years, but I couldn't just walk away from my favorite charity. So when they asked/told me to "go jump in the lake," what could I say?

Actually, it's not a lake, it's a Polar Plunge into the chilly waters of Puget Sound--this Sunday (January 24th) and I'll be jumping with Chief John Diaz and the rest of the Command Staff; members from several other police agencies; U of W fraternities, sororities, etc. Please make a donation, if you are willing and able by visiting my Firstgiving page at http://www.firstgiving.com/neillow

You can donate online with a credit card. All donations are secure and sent directly to Special Olympics Washington by Firstgiving, who will email you a printable record of your donation.

Please send my page on to anyone who might like to donate!

Come out this Sunday, Alki Beach, 10:00 am to join us or to cheer, jeer, or tease! Email me at neil@neillow.com for more information.

Neil


*** About donating online ***

It's very easy to support Neil online - visit: http://www.firstgiving.com/neillow to make a donation.

It takes a matter of minutes, is totally secure and you can even leave a message with your donation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home